Indulge in this yummy chocolate, yet still healthy snack. This bread would be great served with a few fresh cut strawberries on top to give it a little more of a sweet taste. Great for an afternoon snack or even breakfast.
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Prepare pan 2-3 muffin pans or 1 loaf pan with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, baking powder & cocoa.
- In another mixing bowl, combine zucchini, yogurt & egg white.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pan(s).
- Bake 60 minutes.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes.