12 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 90 g butter (melted & cooled)
- 250 g biscuits (use chocolate-chip biscuits or other chocolate biscuits of your choice or malt biscuits)
- 2Place melted butter and biscuits in a blender or food processor and combine until fine crumbs.
- 3Press evenly and firmly into a 23cm (9") spring form or removable base tin.
- 4Place in fridge.
- 6Melt the chocolate.
- 7Heat the rum in a pot on stove until it starts to simmer.
- 8Add the chocolate and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- 9Set aside to cool.
- 10Beat on low speed with an electric mixer the cream cheese until lump free and soft.
- 11Still on low speed slowly add in the sugar.
- 12Once the sugar is incorporated slowly pour in the cream, still on low speed.
- 13Turn up the speed and whip the mixture until it holds its shape completely when the beater passes through the mix and the mixture looks a little grainy.
- 14Spoon 3/4 of the cheesecake filling onto the chilled base and roughly smooth with a spatula.
- 15Stir the chocolate rum mix into the remaining 1/4 of the cheesecake mixture and beat quickly until smooth.
- 16Pour onto the top of the cheesecake and roughly flatten with a spatula.
- 17With a fork, gently turn the mixture over a little to create a marbled effect.
- 18Flatten top before tapping the tin on bench to remove air bubbles.
- 19Chill overnight.
- 20Remove from tin and place on serving plate.
- 21Cut into slices using a hot dry knife.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Chocolate Truffle Marbled Rum Unbaked Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.5
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.3 mg
- Sodium 335.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g