Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A different but easy chocolate mousse. Try serving in wine glasses garnished with orange segments. "cook" time is the chilling time.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk or 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- Put pudding mix, milk and coffee into saucepan, mix well.
- Over medium heat cook, stirring constantly, until it boils.
- Add cream cheese and beat until blended.
- Place in a mould with wax paper on top and chill at least 2 hours.