Recipe by 3KillerBs
A wonderfully refreshing COLD treat for a HOT day. Easy to make with ingredients you probably have on hand. Best to make up double-strong coffee the night before, but the cold remains of this morning's pot will do.
Top Review by lauralie41
I love flavored coffees and what better flavor than chocolate. :) Doubled the amount of coffee I put in the coffeemaker and used two tablespoons of chocolate syrup. I stirred together the milk and chocolate before adding the ice and coffee. Very tasty and enjoyed it a lot. Thank you 3KillerBees for posting this recipe. Made and reviewed for Comfort Cafe - Summer 2009.
- 226.79-340.19 g strong coffee, cold
- 59.14 ml milk
- 14.79-29.58 ml chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour milk and chocolate syrup over the ice.
- Add cold coffee and stir well until chocolate syrup is dissolved.
- Can be fancied up with a dollop of whipped cream, a shot of Kahlua, and a few curls of shaved chocolate if you like.
- Diabetics and dieters can substitute sugar-free chocolate syrup.