1/1 Photo of Simple Chocolate Iced Coffee
A wonderfully refreshing COLD treat for a HOT day. Easy to make with ingredients you probably have on hand. Best to make up double-strong coffee the night before, but the cold remains of this morning's pot will do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79-340.19 g strong coffee, cold
- 59.14 ml milk
- 14.79-29.58 ml chocolate syrup
- 1Fill a tall glass with ice.
- 2Pour milk and chocolate syrup over the ice.
- 3Add cold coffee and stir well until chocolate syrup is dissolved.
- 4Can be fancied up with a dollop of whipped cream, a shot of Kahlua, and a few curls of shaved chocolate if you like.
- 5Diabetics and dieters can substitute sugar-free chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Chocolate Iced Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 98.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g