Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I've not tried these yet, but they sound really good
- 175 g butter or 175 g margarine
- 50 g cocoa
- 175 g soft brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 g self-raising flour
- 50 g walnuts, chopped
- Melt a third of the butter and add the cocoa.
- Cream the rest of the butter with the sugar.
- Add the eggs and flour and then beat in the butter and cocoa mixture.
- Grease and line an 18 cm square tin.
- Mix the walnuts with the other ingredients and pour into the tine.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Leave for 5 minutes, then cut into squares.