Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've not tried these yet, but they sound really good
Make and share this Simple Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt a third of the butter and add the cocoa.
- Cream the rest of the butter with the sugar.
- Add the eggs and flour and then beat in the butter and cocoa mixture.
- Grease and line an 18 cm square tin.
- Mix the walnuts with the other ingredients and pour into the tine.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Leave for 5 minutes, then cut into squares.