Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used this recipe for my Chocolate Swirl Pound cake as well as cupcake frosting. Real simple, real sweet and real good!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 ounce unsweetened chocolate, cut up
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 3⁄4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- In a medium microwavable bowl, combine 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or regular butter and 1/2 ounce unsweetened chocolate, cut up. Microwave on (high) for 45 to 60 seconds or until the chocolate is softened (or heat chocolate in a saucepan over low heat).
- Stir until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and dash salt.
- With electric mixer on low speed, beat in 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar and 1 to 2 tablespoons milk; beat on high speed until desired consistency. Spread over top of cake.
This is very simple, easy and good. I made this to go on another recipe from zaar. Made for 1,2,3 Hit Wonders.