1/9 Photos of Simple Chocolate Cupcakes
I great basic recipe for cupcakes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Put cupcake liner in muffin tin OR grease very well muffin tin.
- 3sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt.
- 4The in another bowl beat together the butter and sugar and then add the eggs beating very well then mix in the vanilla.
- 5Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk to the sugar and be sure to beat well each time!.
- 6Spoon batter into the muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 7Bake for 15 to 17 minutes oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- 8It really depends on how full you fill the muffin tin to decide on the yield. If you want really domed cupcakes fill them almost full.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Chocolate Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 87.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g