Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip topping mix
- 2 3⁄4 cups milk
- Cool Whip
- Mix 1 cup milk with topping mix until fluffy.
- Add both packages of chocolate pudding and remaining milk; beat until fluffy.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Top with cool whip and chill about 3 hours.
Very fast & Very easy. Followed instructions on my dream whip box which told me to beat the milk with dream whip for 6 minutes or until stiff peaks form on high. I also added 1 tsp vanilla. Next time I will be doing banana vanilla pie. Thank you for sharing.
This pie was a hit in my household as well. I didn't think it tasted manufactured at all. My boyfriend had a craving for "chocolate pudding" dessert and this hit the spot. I made it with ease, and it was quite tasty!
This is the very best chocolate pie I have tasted! Made it for Thanksgiving and am going to make two more again for Christmas!