1/1 Photo of Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies take a little while to prepare, but they're completely worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375*.
- 2In a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix sugar, brown sugar, and butter together until blended. Use an electric mixer for best results.
- 4Add eggs, egg, yolks, and vanilla to sugar mixture.
- 5Slowly add in flour mixture until blended. Don't over mix!
- 6Using a fork, fold chocolate chips and nuts into cookie dough.
- 7Use a rounded tablespoon to scoop small balls of dough onto baking sheet. Place in the oven, set a timer, and enjoy! (If using a stone to bake, the first batch will take a little longer to bake. Don't worry!).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6103.8
- Calories from Fat 2711
- Total Fat 301.2 g
- Saturated Fat 181.2 g
- Cholesterol 1026.0 mg
- Sodium 4298.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 848.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.4 g
- Sugars 599.1 g
- Protein 60.3 g