- 100 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 g cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 80 g butter
- 200 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8 -10 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Directions See How It's Made
- Sieve all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter n sugar till light.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition.
- Fold dry ingredients in this mixture.
- Add vanilla and milk; mix till smooth.
- Pour into a greased pan. Bake at 160°c for 25-30 minute.
- Cool in pan for 10 min then invert and cool on a rack.