1/1 Photo of Simple Chinese Noodles
Fairy Godmother's Note:
Just a recipe I picked up at Safeway when they were demonstrating it. Serving amount is a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces steam fried Chinese noodles
- 6 slices ginger
- 2 stalks green onions (cut in 1-inch strips)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1Put noodles in 4 cups of salted boiling water. Cook 1-2 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- 2Drain and dry.
- 3Heat oil in wok or frypan until smoking hot.
- 4Add ginger and onion stir for 30 seconds.
- 5Add noodles and fry for 5 minutes over med heat.
- 6Add sauce, and stir until coated.
- 7Serve hot or cold.
- 8Sometimes I add some julienned carrots or broccoli to this.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Chinese Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.2
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 727.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: