Just a recipe I picked up at Safeway when they were demonstrating it. Serving amount is a guess.
Make and share this Simple Chinese Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Put noodles in 4 cups of salted boiling water. Cook 1-2 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Drain and dry.
- Heat oil in wok or frypan until smoking hot.
- Add ginger and onion stir for 30 seconds.
- Add noodles and fry for 5 minutes over med heat.
- Add sauce, and stir until coated.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Sometimes I add some julienned carrots or broccoli to this.