Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great Easy Appitizer! You can add many other things like jalapenos, onion, black olives...but my family likes it plain :)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 15 ounces hormel chili (we like no beans)
- 8 -10 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a glass "pie" dish add the cream cheese to the bottom layer.
- Then add the can of chili to the 2nd layer.
- The last layer add the cheese.
- Warm in the oven or Microwave until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Great dip. Used chili with beans and 1-1/2 cups of cheese. Served with Tostitos Baked Scoops. YUM.