Recipe by Mrs.Lghost McCall
I guarantee you'll love this chili!! It is soooo easy to make. Sounds a little odd, but even my kids love it. Full bodied and not too spicy. I've always made chili from scratch, but we liked this one so well, I wrote it down.
Top Review by Cook4_6
I simply adored the garlic overtone this chili has; making it just different from my other recipes. Tonight I was looking for a soupier chili, so I added about a cup of beef broth. Topped it with sour cream and cheddar cheese and dinner was ready in a snap! Very tasty!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely minced,or puree'd
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon tapatio hot sauce (or your favorite)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 2 cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained