Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a quick and easy chili recipe that makes even a hearty eater satisified.
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cansmild chili beans, with liquid
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato paste
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Brown ground beef in dutch oven.
- Drain ground beef.
- Add all the remaining ingredient execpt the tomato paste to the dutch oven and reduce heat to medium low and cover.
- Add the tomato paste after about 30 minutes of cooking and continue to cook for another 30 minutes.
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Also good served over elbow macaroni.