Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
You probably think something this simple can be any good, it is.
- 4 -5 lbs chicken wings, trim tips and cut in two
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (284 ml) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Brown the wings in the oil and cook @ 15 minutes.
- Put the wings in a single layer in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix the soup,honey and worestershire sauce and pour over the wings.
- Cook, turning occasionally, at 350° for 40 minutes.
- Once the wings have browned on the stove you can freeze them and use when needed. You don't need to thaw just add 5 minutes to the cooking time.
This was an easy recipe. It was too sweet for my taste buds. This is saying it has "good bones". I would add garlic, cut the honey in half and add some thyme. I will try it again with these additions. If you like a sweet tangy wing this is the recipe for you!