Recipe by kariner0815
Easy and very simple chicken stir fry--from Weight Watchers.
Top Review by Cookin-jo
Quick, easy and healthy recipe - worth 4 stars for that alone. I would add a little in the way of flavours next time, maybe some ginger and red pepper flakes, but this recipe is easy to play with. I used fresh broccoli, onion, garlic, celery, and julienned carrots instead of frozen vegetables. I also added a little cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Thank, kariner!
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 4 cups frozen stir fry vegetables (without sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup light teriyaki sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nostick spray; heat. Add chicken; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until browned.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry until barely tender, 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth, teriyaki sauce, salt, and pepper; stir-fry until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp, about 3 minutes longer. Makes 4 servings.