Recipe by k k Nye
I found this recipe on a cool iPod app called Food On The Table. It has been very helpful with my meal planning since my fiance just went on a diet
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in skillet at medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook about 15 minutes. Until not longer pink.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Prepare stuffing IN SKILLET according to directions except let it stand for 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Stir together milk and soup and then pour over chicken and stuffing.
- Sprinkle cheese over everything.
- Cook for another 8-12 minutes on medium-low.