Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this at cooksrecipes.com, and we like it very much. It's fast and easy, and can be adapted to suit your tastes.
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine first six ingredients in large
- saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Mix remaining ingredients to form thin batter.
- Put chicken mixture in greased 9x13 pan.
- Top with batter.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.