Recipe by THansen
This was recommended to me by my boss and we love it. I normally make 2 so we have leftovers.
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
My Husband and I enjoyed this recipe. I made it as stated and it turned out creamy and the crust was nicely brown. Although I had to cook mine for an hour to get it brown. But I'm sure that's just my oven :) Thank you for the recipe !!
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 -3 boiled chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables (thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 1 of the Pie Crusts in a pie plate
- In a bowl, mix the soup, broth, and veggies with the cubed chicken.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell
- Top the mixture with the second pie shell . Press all the edges of the pie crust with a fork to seal and poke holes in the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.