Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was recommended to me by my boss and we love it. I normally make 2 so we have leftovers.
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 -3 boiled chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen vegetables (thawed)
- Place 1 of the Pie Crusts in a pie plate
- In a bowl, mix the soup, broth, and veggies with the cubed chicken.
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell
- Top the mixture with the second pie shell . Press all the edges of the pie crust with a fork to seal and poke holes in the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
My Husband and I enjoyed this recipe. I made it as stated and it turned out creamy and the crust was nicely brown. Although I had to cook mine for an hour to get it brown. But I'm sure that's just my oven :) Thank you for the recipe !!
Very easy! Loved it! I did add some spices to taste, but I wouldn't call that a change to the recipe, just personal preference. We will make this again for sure. Next time we are going to bake one more pie crust by itself. We loved the crisp top crust and wanted more of that. That way we can just cut up the separately cooked crust and add some to each portion. Thanks for the recipe!
This is pot pie perfection! I was impressed on how easy and delicious this is, and how authentic it tastes. There are so many pot pie recipes with a looong ingredient list -- no need to bother going to that much work! I used chopped broccoli and sauteed onions as my veggie, and fat free cream of chicken soup. I also added a few cubed baby potatoes just for the hell of it. This will be on my regular dinner rotation. Thanks for posting!!