Recipe by Razzlledazzlle
From the Real Simple magazine - Easy, quick and yummy!
Top Review by cookiedog
These come together in just minutes. I cooked my Kebabs on the George Foreman and they came out very juicy. I enjoyed them on a whole wheat tortilla and some salsa. Thank you Razzlledazzlle! Made for PAC 2011
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked in water
Directions See How It's Made
- > Heat grill to medium-high. In a bowl, toss the chicken, garlic, thyme, oil and 1/2 tsp salt and pepper each. Thread the chicken on the skewers.
- > Grill the chicken, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through 7 to 10 minutes.
- > Serve with tomato salad and grilled corn on the cobb.