Very easy chicken recipe. You can vary the vegetables in this dish. I used what I had on hand and what my family likes best. [The actual recipe calls for "American Mixtures Heartland" vegetables, but I was not familiar with them.] From Chefs.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- 2Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry chicken and 1/2 cup dressing 4 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- 3Add vegetables. Cover pan, reduce heat to low and simmer 7-9 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- 4Stir in remaining dressing and cook 3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- 5Serve over hot spaghetti and sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Chicken Italiano
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 495.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: