Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy chicken recipe. You can vary the vegetables in this dish. I used what I had on hand and what my family likes best. [The actual recipe calls for "American Mixtures Heartland" vegetables, but I was not familiar with them.] From Chefs.com
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry chicken and 1/2 cup dressing 4 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Add vegetables. Cover pan, reduce heat to low and simmer 7-9 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in remaining dressing and cook 3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over hot spaghetti and sprinkle with cheese.