Recipe by Amy Childers
Easy to make and easy to serve. Great with gravy or cranberry sauce. Plus will serve a crowd.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked, chopped
- 12 cornbread muffins
- 10 biscuits
- 1 -2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 chopped small onion
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces chicken stock or 16 ounces broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble the cornbread and biscuits, add everything else.
- Allow to sit about 15 minutes to allow the broth to be absorbed into the breads.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish or similar pan size.
- Pour into pan and back till golden in middle and no longer mushy, about 30 minutes but check often.