Norahs Girl's Note:
A simple curry--ideal for a midweek supper!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and fry onion until slightly browned.
- 2Add curry powder, garam masala and turmeric.
- 3Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 4Add cinnamon sticks, ginger, garlic and chopped tomato and cook for 10 minutes.
- 5Add chicken pieces and 250 ml water and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- 6Add potatoes and an extra 125 ml boiling water.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes until chicken is tender and curry is slightly thickened.
- 8Season with salt to taste and serve with basmati rice and fresh coriander.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 65.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: