Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very simple and easy chicken & brown rice meal. I make this in my electric skillet for a one-dish meal. This has always been one of my favorite meals my mom makes; it's healthy and delicious!
- Brown chicken (in hot oil if desired).
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and return to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover & simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in parsley, lemon peel, and pepper.
- Cover & let stand until rice is tender (5-10 minutes.