Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom has made this for years. It is soooo simple and great comfort food. It is especially good with mashed potatos because you can use the sauce on the chicken as gravy!
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 -6 slices American cheese or 4 -6 slices Velveeta cheese (I use Velveeta)
- Place chicken breasts into 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Place one piece of cheese on each breast.
- Mix soup and milk in a seperate bowl.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cook at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatos if desired.
Great - quick - easy! We'll have this again and again.
Great recipe. Thanks for sharing. Marla