- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slice swiss cheese
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 78.07 ml water
- 226.79 g box chicken flavor stuffing mix, prepared
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten each chicken breast with rolling pin and place in greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Place cheese slice over chicken.
- Combine chicken soup and 1/3 cup water and pour over chicken.
- Mix stuffing mix according to package directions and sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.