1/3 Photos of Simple Chicken Asparagus Rolls
Delicious asparagus and asiago cheese rolled in skinless boneless chicken breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pregeat oven to 400F degrees.
- 2Spray a casserole dish with veggie spray and set aside.
- 3Place chicken breasts halves between plastic sheets and pound with a mallet to about a half inch thick. Skin side down sprinkle chicken breast with salt and pepper; sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over each chicken breast half; lay four asparagus spears crossways on top of cheese.
- 4Carefully roll chicken using tooth picks to close if necessary.
- 5Lay rolls in prepared casserole dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper and spray chicken with veggie spray.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Chicken Asparagus Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 376.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: