Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a can of Healthy Request soup by Campbell's.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces mixed vegetables
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- Mix Soup, milk, Garlic powder, and vegetables in Saucepan.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and crisp.
- Add chicken and heat thoroughly.
- Serve over hot spaghetti noodles.
I liked it my 1 yo liked it but my picky husband and 3yo...just put up with it becasue that is what I put on the table...
I used Rotini instead of spaghetti just cause it sounded better to me...I don't know it it really made a difference.
We liked this okay. I started out making the recipe as written, but there just wasn't enough soup mixture to cover the veggies to my liking. So I added another can along with more milk and that gave me more what I was looking for. I pan fried some chicken that I sprinkled with different spices and added that to the mixture. The recipe didn't say what to do with the parmesan cheese so we sprinkled it over the top. I think if I make this again, I'll serve it over rice instead of the spaghetti. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 08