Prep 7 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Easy to prepare and very moist chicken and tender green beans.
- 1 whole chicken (half the size of your crock pot)
- 1 can green beans (or any green beans of your liking)
- Put green beans in the bottom of the crock pot and then put the whole chicken on top of the beans.
- Bring the water level up to about two thirds of the crock pot.
- I don't season it until it is done.
- Cook on low for about 7 hours.
- The chicken will fall apart when you take it out to drain in a colander.
- I like to serve Lipton noodles with it or salad is great.