- 2 cups uncooked ronzoni smart taste elbow macaroni
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese, 2% milk pasteurized prepared cheese product cut into cubes
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef (90% lean)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni in large pot as directed on package; drain well. Return to pot.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown the ground beef in a medium skillet. Drain well and set aside.
- Combine milk and Velveeta cubes with cooked pasta; cook on low heat until cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked ground beef to pot; stir to combine. Add salt & pepper to taste.