Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was a snack I had constantly growing up. Short prep time and even easier clean up. I usually spread this mix on crackers, but toast could be another alternative. You can add more cheese and bacon to taste. This recipe has lots of options!
- 10 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions
- 3 ounces slivered almonds
- 6 slices bacon
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Cook bacon so it is crispy.
- Let bacon cool and crumble it into bits.
- Chop green onions, only use green part in recipe.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, or other spices if desired.