Recipe by Lori J -
Imagine yourself on the beach while enjoying this delicious fresh and flavorful dish. So easy, so yummy!
- 2 -3 filets rock cod fish (or other white fish)
- 4 lemons
- 2 limes
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1⁄2 yellow onion
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1 anaheim chili
- 1 red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- sea salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- extra lime (to garnish)
- extra cilantro (to garnish)
- authentic mexican salted tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- 2-3 filets of rock cod - cut into very small pieces (set aside).
- 4 lemons and 2 limes, squeeze out ALL the juice, and remove seeds.
- Add sea salt to citrus.
- Combine diced fish with the citrus and salt.
- Refrigerate for 8 - 10 hours.
- Dice up cilantro, yellow onion, red onion, anaheim chili, red pepper, garlic, tomatoes very small. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Drain liquid from fish and combine diced veggies with fish.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Serve with authentic mexican salted tortilla chips
- Garnish with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs.