Recipe by Hey Jude
Simple but tasty!
Top Review by foodhealthblogs
I was pleasantly surprised with this "Simple" and easy recipe!! It was absolutely Delish! Just looking at the ingredients - I thought perhaps this may be a watered down bland dish with garlic flavor... WOW!! Was I mistaken! It is Superb! The only thing I changed... Heated up the pan on Medium heat and used Extra Virgin Olive oil... Superb!! Thanks so much for posting this Great recipe!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Cut off and discard cauliflower leaves and cut out the core; cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt to boiling water; bring back to a boil and add the cauliflower; stir gently as water comes back to a boil, boil for about 1 minute, or till cauliflower is tender but still firm; drain and set aside.
- heat a large wok over high heat; add the oil and swirl to coat; add the garlic and stir-fry until it starts to turn golden, 15-20 seconds; add the cauliflower and stir-fry for 30 seconds to 1 minute; press it against the side of the wok to sear it but don't mash it.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, stir-fry briefly and serve.