Recipe by dicentra
This is from 365 One Dish Meals. Posting for ZWT3. This could be done in the crock pot too.
- 1 lb dried navy beans
- 5 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced cooked ham, chopped
- 6 carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large Dutch oven, combine beans and water; heat to boiling over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in wine, garlic, chicken, sausage, ham, carrots, celery, onion, rosemary, salt and pepper. Return to a boil.
- Cover and bake 1 ½ hours. Remove cover and bake 15-20 minutes longer, or until beans are tender. Garnish with parsley.