1 hr 5 mins
Chef Preejashini's Note:
it is a very simple cake..... beginners can try this recipe because it very easy to make..... i made this simple cake and everyone loved it. the cake just went missing after 2 hours. hope u enjoy this cake recipe. should try it!!!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups cooking oil
- 4 eggs
- 120 g caster sugar
- 120 g brown sugar
- 100 g chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins (any sour fruits such as pineapple)
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded carrots
- 250 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat the oven at 180c.
- 2Lightly grease and flour a 9-inch pan.
- 3Sift flour twice with baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- 4Beat egg until fluffy in a cake mixer.
- 5Then, add in oil, castor sugar and brown sugar,.
- 6Dont beat the mixture for a long time.
- 7Add in chopped walmuts, raisins and shredded carrots,.
- 8Then, add in the flour mixture (in fourths) that had been sifted.
- 9Beat just until smooth-about 1 minute.
- 10Turn into the prepared tube pan; spread evenly.
- 11Bake for about 45-50 minutes or until cook at 190c.
- 12Cool in pan on wire rack 20 minutes, to cool slightly.
- 13Meanwhile, make cream-cheese glaze: In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, lemon juice and icing sugar.
- 14With portable electric mixer at high speed, beat mixture until smooth.
- 15Set aside. Gently loosen edge of cake with spatula.
- 16Turn out of pan onto rack.
- 17Spread glaze over top of the warm cake.
- 18There you go, a delicious carrot cake with cream cheese topping is ready.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Toppingzz
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.4
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 301.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g