Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, Easy-to-make & very tasty salad recipe given to me by my mother who got it from a co-worker of hers.
- 1 head shredded cabbage (subsitute with Romaine Lettuce)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 -4 green onions
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro
- 1 (8 ounce) package Top Ramen noodles, raw, broken into small pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup sesame dressing (the bottle sold at Costco is expensive & tastes great.)
- All ingredients are to taste. You can adjust accordingly.
- Combine all ingredients & add dressing small amounts at a time to keep cabbage or lettuce from getting soggy.