1/5 Photos of Simple Cabbage and Mushroom Side
This is from That's Life. Preparation and cooking time an estimate. The recipe says 8 mushrooms sliced (I think about 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of sliced mushrooms would do - again a guestimate)?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop bacon, slice mushrooms and shred cabbage.
- 2Slice spring onion (scallion) if using. Set aside.
- 3Heat butter on medium heat in a large fry pan (skillet).
- 4Add bacon and mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Add the cabbage and cook for a further 4 or 5 minutes until wilted.
- 6Stir in spring onion, if using, and season with black pepper.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Cabbage and Mushroom Side
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 135.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: