This is from That's Life. Preparation and cooking time an estimate. The recipe says 8 mushrooms sliced (I think about 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of sliced mushrooms would do - again a guestimate)?
- Chop bacon, slice mushrooms and shred cabbage.
- Slice spring onion (scallion) if using. Set aside.
- Heat butter on medium heat in a large fry pan (skillet).
- Add bacon and mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and cook for a further 4 or 5 minutes until wilted.
- Stir in spring onion, if using, and season with black pepper.