Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Good light dessert. The substitutes make it healthy, so don't feel guilt.
Make and share this Simple Buttermilk Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Flop everything together in a bowl and beat with a fork until smooth.
- Pour into pie shell and put in pre-heated 350 oven.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until shell is browned on edges and filling is solid.
- Chill and serve with fat-free whipped topping, or sliced fresh fruit on top.
- If you're really venturous try slathering some of your favorite jelly on top.