A quick and spicy creamy avocado dip that was discovered by mistake before a football game.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take the avocados and get rid of the skin and the seed.
- 2Mash them up.
- 3(you can do it using a simple potato masher or even a fork).
- 4Add garlic and mix well.
- 5Stir in about half of the sour cream.
- 6Add spices and hot sauce and stir well.
- 7Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- 8Leting it sit lets the hot sauce and garlic to go to work.
- 9Add as much sour cream as you want.
- 10The more you add the more heat you will take away.
- 11Enjoy with veggies or chips.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple, but wonderful avocado dip
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.5
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g