Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and spicy creamy avocado dip that was discovered by mistake before a football game.
Make and share this Simple, but wonderful avocado dip recipe from Food.com.
- Take the avocados and get rid of the skin and the seed.
- Mash them up.
- (you can do it using a simple potato masher or even a fork).
- Add garlic and mix well.
- Stir in about half of the sour cream.
- Add spices and hot sauce and stir well.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Leting it sit lets the hot sauce and garlic to go to work.
- Add as much sour cream as you want.
- The more you add the more heat you will take away.
- Enjoy with veggies or chips.