Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
These are yummy and fluffy scrambled eggs you can have for a quick breakfast. Eggs are always better with cheese.:)
- 3 whole farm fresh eggs
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the egg, half and half and spices in a small bowl.
- Once the skillet is hot, pour in the egg mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Scramble together until desired consistency.
- Serve with some fruit, milk, and hash browns for a great balanced breakfast!:).
A delicious and different way to fix scrambled eggs! I really enjoyed the oregano flavor! Thanks! Made for Pick a Chef.