1/2 Photos of Simple but Spiffy Scrambled Eggs
These are yummy and fluffy scrambled eggs you can have for a quick breakfast. Eggs are always better with cheese.:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Meanwhile, whisk together the egg, half and half and spices in a small bowl.
- 3Once the skillet is hot, pour in the egg mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Scramble together until desired consistency.
- 5Serve with some fruit, milk, and hash browns for a great balanced breakfast!:).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple but Spiffy Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.7
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 669.8 mg
- Sodium 392.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 26.4 g