Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The recipe is based on the Heloise club soda waffles with a few changes. Don't try to make the batter too far ahead of time as the club soda will lose its ability to lighten the waffles.
- Mix the biscuit mix and the flax together.
- Beat the egg well and add the oil, vanilla, and honey.
- Add to the dry ingredients along with the buttermilk and club soda.
- Mix well, but don't try to get all the lumps out.
- Bake at once in greased and preheated waffle iron according to the manufacturer's directions.