Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a straightforward, easy to prep Korean BBQ recipe (bul go gi).
Make and share this Simple Bul Go Gi recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks, sliced thin
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon smashed garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- Combine all ingredients, except sesame seeds, and let marinate minimum 30 minutes.
- Quickly cook steak over high heat, using oil (peanut, safflower, etc.).
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over dish.
- Serve with rice.
My 14 year old begs for this o a regular basis.
great recipe. Served this in lettuce leaves making sort of a sandwich. I recall an old bul go gi recipe using that as serving suggestion. Will make again