1/1 Photo of Simple Buffalo Wings
I found this recipe on the back of a Frank's Hot Sauce bottle. I modified the cooking directions. I found it better to bake the wings after the sauce has been added, but feel free to bake beforehand if that's your thing. Absolutely Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Season chicken to taste.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet until hot.
- 4Fry each piece for about 4 minutes on each side or until done and set on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- 5Meanwhile, mix hot sauce and melted butter together.
- 6Coat each piece of chicken in sauce and place on a cookie sheet.
- 7Drizzle remaining hot sauce mixture over the chicken and bake for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Buffalo Wings
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1028.3
- Calories from Fat 744
- Total Fat 82.7 g
- Saturated Fat 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 344.7 mg
- Sodium 1632.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 67.0 g