Recipe by Chef Dee
A mix makes this pretty domino colored square an easy to prepare addition to your Christmas tray. No frosting required.
Top Review by MathMom.calif
Very good, and pretty easy. Everyone liked these. They came out very fudgy and chewy/chocolaty. However, I was disappointed that the cheesecake was barely, discernable if at all. Mostly I only tasted the chocolate/brownie flavor and not much cheesecake flavor at all. Still yummy. 1 cup of mini morsels is a lot. Could probably reduce that some...maybe 3/4 cup would be enough.
- 2 (20 ounce) boxes fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- NOTE: Your purchased brownie mix should make an 8x8 pan, and you will need 2 of these for an 11x16 pan. The above ingredients for the brownies were those particular to my mix, just follow the directions on the back of the box. The cream cheese, while swirled in slightly, should remain on top as this is your "frosting".
- With a wooden spoon, beat brownie mix,
- eggs, oil and water together.
- Spoon into a Pam sprayed 11x16 pan.
- Beat softend cream cheese, eggs, and vanilla together until smooth.
- In a small dish, stir the sugar and flour together, then beat into the cream cheese mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of this topping onto the unabaked brownie.
- Run a knife across and down the mixture until it is marbeled over the brownie.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes, until set.
- Chill unitil firm, cut 6 down and 10 across.