Prep 12 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe some time back on a page in the Gooseberry Patch catalog. I recently had an opportunity to try it and it met with rave reviews from my family. Hope you like it!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix (I used Stove Top chicken flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Place broccoli and soups in a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole dish; mix well.
- Toss stuffing with butter in a mixing bowl; add to casserole dish.
- Stir gently to mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
I loved this recipe, and so did the rest of the family!