Prep 7 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a quick 6-10 minute breakfast scramble. Maybe not as fast as cereal, but then again, cereals not much of a real breakfast.
- 4 ounces deli ham (lunch meat)
- 1 medium potato
- 3 eggs
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Start by putting cleaned, but not peeled, whole potato in microwave for 5 minutes.
- While microwaving potato: melt butter in skillet, dice up ham into small bits.
- Once potato is done, remove skin (or keep it if you like) and dice up your "baked" potato.
- Throw potato and ham in skillet and turn heat up high.
- Once potatoes begin browning, crack eggs and add to skillet--no need to scramble.
- Add pepper and Tabasco.
- Stir vigorously till eggs are almost done.
- Add cheese to the skillet and scramble up with the rest.
- As soon as cheese is mostly melted, pour skillet onto a plate.
- Smother the top with sour cream.
This is the kind of breakfast that I LOVE to eat on the weekends! It is heavy, but you will be full for hours.