Shawn C's Note:
with very little ingredients and even less cooking you can make these individula pizzas! Great for a sleep over or a busy morning. to make things faster cook the toppings ahead of time! You can use other toppings than listed here. like ham or bacon (real bacon bits even), just vegetables. use other cheeses. mix it up this is just a base recipe to play with. going camping? what a great way to wake up and have a grilled pizza--
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre heat oven to 400.
- 2line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- 3make gravy according to directions on package.
- 4mix eggs in a bowl with milk, salt and chipolte pepper, beat well. scramble in a nonstick pan or in microwave. chop up in small pieces set aside.
- 5flatten each biscuit as much as posible, lay on cookie sheet and take a knife and cut a x slit in the center, but not all the way through, just to vent the biscuit base.
- 6place biscuits in oven for 5 minutes. remove from oven.
- 7place 2 Tbsp gravy on each biscuit, top with 1 Tbsp of sausage, 1 Tbsp eggs and 1 Tbsp cheese, cut oven back to 350.
- 8place back in oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Breakfast Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 809.3
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 359.4 mg
- Sodium 3077.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 37.8 g