Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I created this recipe when my mom was sick with the flu and we had only a few ingredients to work with to make a dinner for 2 people.
- 1⁄4 lb bacon
- 2 large tortillas
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until desired crispiness, drain on paper towels, then crumble.
- Beat 2 eggs, adding in 1/4 cup milk for fluffiness, then scramble.
- Heat 2 large tortillas, set aside and cover with paper towel to keep heat inches.
- Heat 1 (8 oz.) can of tomato sauce.
- Evenly spread heated tomato sauce on both tortillas.
- Top 1 tortilla with scrambled eggs, grated cheese, and crumbled bacon (in that order).
- Place other tortilla on top of the tortilla with toppings, fold edges all the way around with water on fingertips to hold.
- (optional) Put Breakfast Pizza on frying pan and heat to melt cheese.
- Cut into slices and serve.