I created this recipe when my mom was sick with the flu and we had only a few ingredients to work with to make a dinner for 2 people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the bacon in a skillet until desired crispiness, drain on paper towels, then crumble.
- 2Beat 2 eggs, adding in 1/4 cup milk for fluffiness, then scramble.
- 3Heat 2 large tortillas, set aside and cover with paper towel to keep heat inches.
- 4Heat 1 (8 oz.) can of tomato sauce.
- 5Evenly spread heated tomato sauce on both tortillas.
- 6Top 1 tortilla with scrambled eggs, grated cheese, and crumbled bacon (in that order).
- 7Place other tortilla on top of the tortilla with toppings, fold edges all the way around with water on fingertips to hold.
- 8(optional) Put Breakfast Pizza on frying pan and heat to melt cheese.
- 9Cut into slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1591.9
- Calories from Fat 985
- Total Fat 109.4 g
- Saturated Fat 56.2 g
- Cholesterol 456.3 mg
- Sodium 3098.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 80.4 g