Recipe by anme
Last minute meal I make when I don't have time for anything it seems!
Top Review by AshK
I made this as a side dish to go with grilled burgers on a night we were having company. I sent the recipe home with 3 people. It was devoured and loved by everyone, even the kids. I used 4 good sized cloves of garlic to my pound of pasta. I topped it with some freshly grated reggiano cheese. I will be adding this to my regular menu items, thanks Anme, for this easy and yummy dish! Reviewed for PAC spring 08
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked (as much as you please)
- 1 cup blanched broccoli or 1 cup green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- minced garlic
- Italian breadcrumbs (enough to coat veggies)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta, set aside.
- Heat oil on a large skillet on med.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for about a minute.
- Add chosen vegetables.
- Once veggies are heated and coated with oil and garlic take pan of the heat and add bread crumbs.
- Stir to coat veggies.
- Pour this mixture over prepared pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if you want to (I always do).